My dog Remy and my cat Scout love the PupRug Faux Fur beds from Treat A Dog.
They love these beds so much that they will actually set aside their differences and curl up on the same bed together for the first time in their lives! Haha. (They do this for hours!)
The PupRug beds are high-quality, and I really love the look and feel of them! Yes, I’ve sat on them. They’re comfy! I highly recommend Treat A Dog’s beds, and I’ll share more details below.
This post is sponsored by Treat A Dog.
We have a giveaway going on! Just leave a comment at the end of this post for your chance to win a PupRug Faux Fur Memory Foam dog bed for your pets ($399 value). We will choose two winners.
If you’d like to order a dog bed, you can use code THATMUTT10 for 10% off. Click here.
PupRug Faux Fur dog beds from Teat A Dog review
What I think of the PupRug Faux Fur dog beds from Treat A Dog
The PupRug Faux Fur dog beds from Treat A Dog are a great quality. I received two beds for review purposes, but I would definitely buy one and highly recommend them.
The main reasons I personally recommend the PupRug dog beds are:
1. Quality. The beds are guaranteed to hold their shape for 10 years! They come in 3 layers/parts: the Memory Foam Orthopedic Bed, the Memory Foam Cover (washable) and the Faux Fur bed cover (washable).
2. Comfort. My pets LOVE the soft “fur” feel of the beds and the Memory Foam cushion
3. Style. The pictures of these beds look nice, but they look even better when you see them in person. Someone even commented on how nice my “rug” looked. Haha!
Key features of the PupRug Faux Fur dog beds:
- Guaranteed not to flatten for 10 years!
- Designed to minimize joint pain
- Premium Memory Foam base
- Water resistant cover that goes over the foam (removable and washable)
- Very soft and plush faux fur cover (removable and washable)
- Modern design
- Two sizes and two styles
- Designed for medium to giant breeds (or for smaller dogs to stretch out or share!)
I highly recommend a PupRug bed if you are looking for a high-quality dog bed that will last your pets several years. They are modern and look nice in your home. Plus, they’re easy to wash.
- The beds come in stylish light colors, and that means they might show off mud or dark pet hair. The rectangular bed comes in grey and the curved bed is white with brown markings so they do hide the dirt and fur from my weimaraner really well. Both styles are also washable.
- For some dogs or puppies, the faux fur might be tempting to chew. We successfully trained Remy not to chew on these beds, and they are more durable than they look. However, we do not leave the PupRug beds with him in his crate because we know that’s when he would decide to rip them up.
- Designed for medium to giant breeds in mind, but still nice for smaller dogs or cats
These dog beds might not be for you if you just don’t like the Faux Fur look or if you have dogs that would love to shred the Faux Fur! If that’s the case, you might be interested in Treat A Dog’s PupDream Memory Foam Orthopedic beds.
For smaller dogs or if you’d rather add Faux Fur to your existing bed, see Treat A Dog’s PupLounge Faux Fur bed topper.
What is the cost? Plus a coupon code
The PupRug Faux Fur dog beds are on sale for $119 on Treat A Dog’s website (normally $399).
You can get a bed for 10% off with code: THATMUTT10
The 10% off code is good for all products on Treat A Dog’s site such as dog travel gear or accessories. There is also free shipping on all orders $50 and over. View all products here.
PupRug style and size options
The faux fur dog beds come in two styles: Rectangular or Curved.
I prefer the curved style because the color hides my weimaraner’s fur better, and it is made of a softer and more “plush” faux fur than the rectangular bed.
Both styles are designed for medium, large and giant breeds in mind or for smaller and medium dogs (and cats!) to stretch out on or share.
PupRug Faux Fur bed sizes:
X-Large: 50″ x 30″ (up to 150-pound dogs)
Large: 40″ x 25″ (up to 100-pound dogs)
If you look at the weight recommendations, the large beds are designed for dogs up to 100 pounds but I’m glad we went with the XL so my 60-pound pup can really stretch out.
These beds are also perfect for two pets to share. Like I said, my dog and my cat will share the PupRug beds and it’s adorable. They would not be caught sharing a bed before we had these!
Giveaway! Win a PupRug Fuax Fur dog bed for your dog!
Treat A Dog is giving away a PetRug Faux Fur Memory Foam dog bed to two winners in the U.S.
To enter, just leave a comment on this post so I know you want IN on the drawing! Just scroll down, and it will ask you to enter your name, an email and your comment. Let me know what you like about the beds from Treat A Dog!
I will choose the winners at random on Thurs Oct. 25. Must have a U.S. mailing address to win. Winners will be notified by email and posted right here.
Are you interested in a PupRug bed for your pets?
Let me know in the comments!
Please share this post with friends who might be interested in a PupRug bed!
Published at Thu, 11 Oct 2018 13:00:37 +0000